Precise high performance surfing in energized high performance waves. Squared thumb tails, high performance nose, increased rocker. Meant to be ridden at standard lengths and widths.
Every board is hand made by surfers in the USA and includes 4 adjustable fins. Graphic options are now available through our board builder.
- $696.96 USD (Logo Option)
- $737.96 USD (Graphic Option)
- 5’8” x N 11.375” x W 18.375” x T 14.5” (23.4 cl)
- 5’10” x N 11.375” x W 18.75” x T 14.625” (25.5 cl)
- 6’0” x N 11.3125” x W 19.0” x T 14.6875” (26.5 cl)
- 6’2” x N 11.3125” x W 19.375” x T 14.8125” (27.9 cl)
- 6’4” x N 11.375” x W 19.875” x T 15” (30.0 cl)
- 6’6” x N 11.75” x W 20.25” x T 15.1875” (32.1 cl)
- 6’8” x N 11.375” x W 20.625” x T 15.3125” (38.5 cl)
My polyester surfboards were in a constant state of visible decay…somehow a dent, ding or crack every session. Traveling, transporting and surfing Waterboards is basically worry free…my Waterboards are over a year old and they feel just like they did when they were new…a few minor scratches, no dings, lively in the water with lots of pop…kind of amazing. Less worry means more fun.
WE WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT SURFBOARDSEach of the 31 pieces used to construct our surfboards are new materials to the surf industry. 30 years of experience crafting and riding high performance environmentally friendly composite surf, skate and snowboards went into designing our unique Waterboard process, materials and shapes. Each fused homogenous surf structure is handcrafted in the USA with a focus on performance and environmentally friendly manufacturing and materials. Only stainless steel fin screws remain the same. Waterboarding is now fun and healthy.
Greener Manufacturing Methods and Materials
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: up to 50% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won’t absorb water… won’t rot.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water.
LIGHTWEIGHT POWERPOP AIRSPRING CORE
Our exclusive closed cell alloy formula will not absorb water, is springy like a trampoline, contains up to 50% recycled content, and uses ozone friendly blowing agents. All offcuts go back into the process of making new blanks. This is a new formula that didn't exist a year ago.
NEW LVR43 HIGH REBOUND MATRIX
Instead of toxic industry-standard polyester or old-fashioned epoxy, we use a new chemistry that has higher elongation, extreme ding resistance, and responsive rebound.
2D2D VOLCANIC ORGANIC BASALT HONEYCOMB TECHNOLOGY
Strong, light, lively, impact resistant, resists heel dents, additive free, volcanic organic pop. Damn Difficult 2Ding!
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
Leash plugs feature anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum pins and a super light fiber-composite cup.
ELASTOMATRIX PERIMETER DAMPENING WEB
The metallic fibers on the rails are rubberized to give the boards a silky smooth ride even in choppy conditions, and are Dang Difficult 2 Ding (2D2D).
MO BOX SYSTEMS
Micro Option adjustable positioning, chemically and physically integrated, FCS™ compatible.
MAXIMUM INTENSITY LEADING FOIL M.I.L.F. FIN SYSTEMS
Each board includes 4 adjustable fins featuring 2 M.I.L.F. Technology side fins, 1 Lib Standard Trailing fin, and a special bonus Spinfly Trailing fin.