- Information We Collect
- Editing, Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
- Privacy Complaints by European Union Citizens
- Safe Harbor Program
Information We Collect
When you place an order with us, we ask you to provide your name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, birth date, and so on. We also maintain a record of your product purchases.
Our primary goal in obtaining this information is to provide you with a smooth, customized shopping experience, as quickly and easily as possible. We may also use it to improve your overall shopping experience, including:
- Enhancing your online shopping experience — We may use your information to recognize you and welcome you when you visit this site.
- Sending marketing and promotional information — If you wish, you may choose to receive product news and promotions from our manufacturers.
- Providing customer service — We may send email to consumers who abandon shopping carts and do not complete checkout to see if a consumer needs additional product information or if there was a problem using the site. The abandoned cart email is a one-time email; no follow-up emails are sent if the consumer does not respond to this one and no record of this abandoned cart is kept.
In the process of completing an order, we share your contact information with the merchant and fulfillment partners, as necessary to process the order. Outside of the order process, you will not receive any communication from us or from those individuals without your authorization. We do not sell your contact information or provide it to third parties.
In general, you can visit most of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any contact information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for preferences, trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
Editing, Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. To achieve this, we only communicate with you as needed to process your orders.
If you need to update or correct your email address, mailing address, or other contact information with us, please log into your account at www.shopatron.com/account using the name and password you entered at checkout. Then use the Account Settings options to specify your information.
To change your preferences for newsletters and other marketing information (if any) you receive from our manufacturers, log into your account at www.shopatron.com/account using the name and password you entered at checkout. Select Account Settings > Newsletters, then identify and save your communication preferences.
BBB EU Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution Program
Shopatron has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and EU-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Shopatron, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.